I have something to get off my chest.
Quite often I will receive well intentioned offers from boys that want to do something to please or entertain me. But it usually starts out like this:
- What can I do for you today, Mistress?
- How can I entertain you today, Mistress?
- What can I work on for you, Mistress?
- How would you like for me to masturbate for you today, Mistress?
- Would you like for me to masturbate any particular way today, Mistress?
I’ve even had some VERY elaborate requests where they want me to create a game on the spot, and let’s play…. NOW. That’s the type of thing that will cause you to be sent on your merry way.
I know all of these offers come from a good place, and I appreciate that. However, I’m almost always in the middle of something: writing a script, recording, editing… or maybe something else that needs to get done either work related or personally. At that moment, you’re asking me to stop my train of thought, and now create a task for you.
So essentially, you’re putting me to work so that you can entertain me.
Instead, I would really appreciate an intuitive approach from you. Perhaps you could say something like:
- I haven’t listened to Girly Pleasure Slut in a while. Would it please you if I put on stockings and masturbate for you?
- Would it please you if I chant your name while masturbating?
- May I touch myself today, Mistress?
The above questions have actually come from a very good boy of mine, and I find that approach enjoyable as well as sexy. Typically, when you approach me this way, I will likely expand on the task. It’s not likely that you’ll get just a simple “Yes or No” answer from me. But be intuitive. Show me how your mind thinks… impress me with your ideas for a task. Trust me… this approach will be much more fun for the both of us.
If you have something elaborate or time consuming in mind, I would recommend offering the idea along with a tribute for my time.
Ok… so that’s just a little submissive training for today. Use this new wisdom well, my boys. 😉
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.