Facts About Hypnosis
Many people have heard or read about hypnosis and received false impressions of what hypnosis really is. Most of the misinformation comes from the entertainment industry such as movies, TV, or even books. The entertainment industry’s job is to entertain the audience… not to inform the people about the truth of hypnosis.
All studies have proven that instead of weakening the will, hypnosis actually strengthens the will and improves the power of the mind. Also, studies have found that people with higher IQ’s tend to be better subjects. Hypnosis is focused concentration, after all.
The Truth About Hypnosis
- Going into a state of hypnosis is a perfectly normal activity. Being in hypnosis appears in different ways to different people, but most describe hypnosis as a restful, dreamy, peaceful state, where you are aware and in control
- No person can be hypnotized without consent, cooperation, and willingness. The more you cooperate and relax, the more benefits you will receive.
- No one can make you say or do anything that you are morally or ethically opposed to during hypnosis.
- When you go into a hypnotic state, you always awaken from hypnosis easily. You cannot remain in hypnosis against your will. The worst case scenario is that you will fall asleep, but will awaken normally.
- Some cases of hypnosis seem to be miracles. Hypnosis enables you to contact your inner mind to use your own powers of natural healing, which can assist in improving your physical abilities.
Tips For Success
Only you can allow hypnotic suggestions to work. HOW? By allowing yourself to enjoy the mental and physical relaxation, by keeping an open mind, and by building trust with the hypnotist.
Also keep in mind that everyone experiences hypnosis in their own way. Give yourself permission to experience hypnosis however it may occur with you. You are unique, and your experience will likely differ from others. Also, be aware of even the minor improvements as you move through your hypnotic journey. By recognizing the positive changes, it helps you to advance into additional positive changes.
Hypnosis is fun and feels wonderful, so let yourself relax and enjoy!
For more tips and information, check out these related blogs: